Searching...
Saturday 2 August 2014

Grand Canyon Light Show

Grand Canyon Light Show
 About:
      Every­thing about this pic­ture was a sur­prise. It was lit­er­ally hit­ting me like light­ning, show­ing me that moments of sig­nif­i­cance can­not be planned or forseen, they can only be received.
Among the dozens of shots I took I’ve got this incred­i­bly beau­ti­ful photo where every­thing is right. I feel very lucky!
This shot was taken at 9pm with a Nikon D800 and a Nikon 24x85mm lens at 24mm, f/8, ISO 400 using a 25 sec. expo­sure. The long expo­sure made it pos­si­ble to catch three light­ning bolts with one shot! 
On August 30th, I invited Scott Stul­berg and Holly Kehrt to the Grand Canyon to get some sun­set shots. I like to take pic­tures there and I know all the good photo points and for them every­thing was new.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!